Your commercial space can’t operate without having the right cooling or heating it needs during the year. If you have determined that your existing commercial HVAC system needs to be replaced in the imminent future, you have a number of options from which to choose. One of these options is a package unit. Any commercial HVAC replacement is a big decision and should always be undertaken with the help of a trained commercial cooling and heating expert, like the ones at Bartels Heating & Cooling. We can help with all of your commercial HVAC needs in Fairfield, OH, so give us a call today!
What Is a Package Unit?
With a package unit, all of the cooling and heating components reside in one large cabinet, typically placed on a roof. The space on the roof is reinforced to hold the weight, which can be substantial depending on the size of your package unit. There are a few configurations you can choose from when you opt for a package HVAC system:
- Air conditioner-only systems
- Gas furnace/air conditioner combination systems
- Heat pump systems
- Hybrid cooling/heating unit systems
Your commercial HVAC expert can review these choices with you to help you determine which type will be best for your business space.
Benefits of a Package Unit
Why consider a package unit? Here are some of the benefits this type of commercial system offers:
- Easy access for repairs – having all the components for both your heating and cooling in one place in one cabinet makes it easy for your technician to access the system for repairs and maintenance.
- Can easily cool and hear large spaces – commercial package units are designed specifically for large spaces, so there won’t be any issues cooling or heating your commercial space with this type of HVAC system.
- 2-in-1 system – with a package unit, you won’t have to manage two separate heating and cooling systems because it will all reside in one cabinet.