Air conditioning installation in Hamilton, OH is not a light undertaking, but eventually, it’s necessary. Sooner or later, even the most well-maintained system breaks down, requiring a new system to take its place. Every installation process is different and a reliable service company can set up a plan that works for your unique circumstances. It may help you to understand the general stages of air conditioning installation in Hamilton, however. That way, you won’t be caught by surprise and you can discuss the specifics with your technician from a more knowledgeable perspective. We’ve provided a quick breakdown below:
- The technician arrives at your home and conducts measurements to determine the proper power load for your air conditioner, balanced against such factors as square footage, insulation in your attic and sunlight exposure.
- The technician makes calculations to determine the square footage needed for your need system, as well as the location of electrical wiring, vents, drain lines and other auxiliary components that need to line up.
- The technician brings in any equipment needed to remove your old system and install the new one.
- The technician shuts off power to your home and methodically disconnects your system from electrical connections, drain lines, the duct system and other components which your new system might need.
- The technician removes your old system with care, ensuring that no other part of your home is disrupted.
- The technician places the new unit in position, then methodically attaches all of the lines, hoses and electrical connections.
- The technician turns on the power, and runs your new air conditioner for 15-20 minutes while checking for potential problems. Only when he is satisfied that everything is as it should be does he turn off the unit and complete the installation.
The experts at Bartels Heating & Cooling can explain all of the stages of air conditioning installation in Hamilton to you, as well as performing the operation with courtesy and care. We value your satisfaction as a customer and we won’t rest until you are completely satisfied with your new AC unit. Pick up the phone and call us today for a consultation. You’ll be glad you did!