Commercial Energy Savings Agreement
Commercial maintenance is a service that pays you back with optimal HVAC system operation and lower costs. A commercial maintenance plan pays you back with those same benefits and more. You have enough on your plate to handle. Sign up for a commercial maintenance plan provided by Bartels Heating & Cooling to enjoy great system reliability without any stress.
We are upfront about our pricing.
We provide 24/7 service with no overtime fees.
Our technicians are EPA and NATE-certified, and factory-trained.
Come to the experts so you can rest assured that your system is in good hands.
“For a Comfortable Way Of Life”: Sign up for a residential maintenance plan with Bartels Heating & Cooling.
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs
- Improved capacity
- 15% discount on repairs
- Priority customer
- Inflation protection
- Agreement is transferable
- 24–Hr. emergency service
- Never an overtime charge
Precision tune–up procedures include:
- Clean condenser coil
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condensate drains
- Test starting capabilities
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
- Oil fan motors where applicable
- Adjust and clean blower components
- Monitor voltage / amperage
- Test for proper airflow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts when applicable
- Clean or replace air filters
- Measure temperature difference
- Calibrate thermostat
- Test and adjust safety controls
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor gas pressure and adjust gas valves as necessary
- Clean and adjust burner / pilot assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Monitor fan and safety limit controls
Additional equipment will be described on attached sheet.
No repairs or improvements will be undertaken without customer authorization.
Any such repairs or improvements will be discounted 15% from our prevailing rates.
Emergency service repairs will be charged at our prevailing rates less 15% discount.
Replacement air conditioning and/or heating units do not qualify for the 15% discount.