Bartels Heating & Cooling Blog : Posts Tagged ‘furnace maintenance’

Protect Your Home from a Carbon Monoxide Leak

Monday, October 3rd, 2016

Carbon monoxide is one of the most dangerous substances that can be found in a home. And it comes from some of the appliances you use every day! Your gas stove, dryer, and heater can all produce carbon monoxide, but there should be a ventilation system in place to keep it out of your living area.

The furnace runs on and off throughout the day, and it’s key that you keep this part of your home well-maintained, so that you don’t have to worry about a potential leak. Learn more about how to safeguard your home below.

Continue Reading